Membership in Christian Employers Alliance means you are part of a united network and have access to unique, practical resources to reinforce your commitment to operating your organization with Christian values.
Some of the CEA’s principal membership benefits are:
- Awareness of Legal and Policy Issues: Regular updates and action alerts on the current issues affecting Christian employers. Note: On May 15, 2019, CEA won an exemption from federal mandates on abortion-causing drugs in employer health plans. CEA member companies can request the removal of these drugs from their company health plans. Click here for more information.
- Encouragement and Tools to Exercise Faith in the Workplace: CEA membership provides awareness of multiple resources and strategies, as well as stories of how Christian employers are using these tools to benefit their organizations, employees, and communities.
- Employee Care: CEA provides ideas and resources to develop a suite of benefits to bless the core of your organization.
- Collective impact by Christian Employers on Challenges and Opportunities: CEA works with members and partners to identify, communicate, and form working groups around multiple areas of challenge and opportunity.
- Collective Community Impact: CEA collaborates with multiple organizations to strategically seek the well-being of communities where members serve.
- Education about Employee Benefits Strategies Consistent with Christian Values: CEA works with multiple partners to identify and communicate these strategies to members.
These benefits will come in the form of:
- Conference Calls
- Secure Webinars
- Resource Lists on Member Website
- National and Local Events