Frequently Asked Questions
Christian Employers Alliance (CEA) is a nonprofit, membership-driven alliance comprised of Christian employers. Whether you are a nonprofit or for-profit company, a church, secondary educational institutions, or a parachurch ministry, CEA is committed to helping its members steward Christ-centered workplaces to serve their employees, organizations, and communities.
CEA is structured to serve companies, churches, ministries, educational institutions, and other organizations that subscribe to the CEA’s Statement of Faith and Ethical Convictions.
CEA membership dues are:
- $600/year for organizations of 1-50 employees
- $1,200/year for organizations of 51-150 employees
- $1,800/year for organizations of 151-250 employees
- $2,700/year for organizations of 251-400 employees
- $3,600/year for organizations of 400+ employees